The Ministry of Health has announced the opening of the online admission portal for nursing and midwifery training schools for the 2021/2022 academic year which will start from Wednesday 14th April 2021 to Friday 30th July 2021.
Instructions for Application
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
- NB: All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August 2021 if not used.
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or email.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use the email address of relations]
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.