The Nursing and Midwifery of Council (NMC) has announced the release of the August 2021 licensing examination results for Registered General Nursing (RGN), Registered Midwifery (RM), and Public Health Nursing (PHN). To check the results, candidates are to follow the following steps:
How to Check your NMC Results
- Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
- Click on online services then online results.
- Select Generate code on the next page.
- Key in your index number and contact number. Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Key in your Index number and the code you received.
- Candidates who are successful should.
- Click on Congratulations button to fill the registration form online.
- Click on submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to the regional NMC office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.