The Ministry of Health Ghana has announced the opening of the online portal for the 2022/2023 academic year. According to the ministry, the portal will be opened from Monday 16th May 2022 to Friday 29th July 2022. Qualified candidates are thereby invited to apply to the various health institutions.
How to Apply to Nursing and Midwifery Training Schools
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
- NB: All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August 2021 if not used.
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or email.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use the email address of relations]
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and serial number
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
You can also visit any Health Training Institution for further assistance in filling the forms. Applicants are also advised that wrong filling of forms will affect admission.