The Ghana Health Service will open the study leave application portal for the 2023-2024 academic year on November 21, 2022.
Interested applicants can follow the following steps to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Enter this URL in your browser: https://www.ghsintention.ghsnewhrims.org/
2. Click on “Click to Register”
3. Enter your employee number and click on “Proceed” Then, confirm your personal details and if any of your details are wrong, lodge a complaint with the HR Manager at your BMC for the necessary correction to be made.
4. Afterwards, click on “Proceed to Login”
5. Enter the email and password you used for registration and click on “Login”
6. Complete the form (i.e Sections B & C) and click on “Submit Application”
7. Click on “Review & Print Form”
8. If you wish to update any of the information provided, kindly do so and click on “Update Information”
9. Click on “Print Form” to download the final form.
10. Click on your name at the top right-hand 10corner and click on “Logout” to sign out of the application.
The closing date for the application Is 11th December 2022.