The Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA) instituted soft loan packages for its members as a means of addressing their financial needs. The loan package initially offered up to GHS5,000 but has been increased to GHS10,000 to be paid up to a maximum of two (2) years. The loan will be offered at a rate of 10% interest per annum.
Members of the association can apply for the loan by picking up the loan forms from their District Executives.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A GRNMA SOFT LOAN
1. Get a soft copy of the loan form from any of your district executives
2. Print out and fill all required portions
3. Add all requirements as indicated in the last part of the loan form.
4. Get any dues-paying member to guarantee for you
5. Send the filled forms together with all the requirements to any district executives for endorsement and onward forwarding to the regional secretariat.
NB the OTP Number is a unique 4 number that will be sent to your phone from CAGD when you try to download your mandate form.