- Buy a scratch card at ONE HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH₵100.00) from designated post offices across the country.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ https://gafrecruitment.mil.gh using any of the below internet browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly. (Check Entry requirements here)
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the application authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission, and click “Submit”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1; Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2; Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), and enter any other required data.
- Page 3; Enter the results of only the three required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE result slip, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE result slip Serial Number and select a Tertiary Institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip and First/Certificate (Degree) Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Result Slip, First/Certificate (Degree) Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any changes to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the CHECK DETAILS Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a reprint.
The closing date for submission of the online application is Friday, February 5, 2021.
SOURCE: THE DAILY GRAPHIC