The Nursing and Midwifery Council 15th Governing Board of the Council has approved the release of results of the following licensing examinations held in November/December 2022
• Registered Midwifery
• Registered Mental Health Nursing
• Registered Community Mental Health Nursing
• Registered Public Health Nursing
HOW TO CHECK NMC RESULTS
Step 1: Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
Step 2: Click on online services>online results.
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Key in your index number, contact number and date of birth. Click on ‘Generate code’. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on check on check results
- Key in your index number and the code you received
- Print a copy of the result.
REGISTRATION FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
a) Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB.
b) After successful payment, click on the congratulations button to fill out the registration form and submit online.
NB: You are required to upload an image of your bank pay-in-slip.
You are not required to print and send a copy of the registration form to your institution for endorsement
c) Proceed to the nearest regional office with the following documents:
• Bank pay-in-slip
• Valid National ID Card
• 2 passport-size photographs with white background for Basic programmes and red background for Auxiliary Programmes.
NB: Failure to register within TWO MONTHS from the date of publication of results would attract a Penalty.