The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has released the results for the March 2021 online Licensing examination. The following programmes’ results are available.
- Registered General Nursing (RGN)
- Registered Midwifery (RM)
- Registered Mental Nursing (RMN)
- Registered Community Nursing (RCN)
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery (PNNM)
- Public Health Nursing (PHN)
How to Check Results
- Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
- Click on online services then online results.
- Select Generate code on the next page.
- Key in your index number and contact number. Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Key in your Index number and the code you received.
- Candidates who are successful should;
- Click on Congratulations button to fill the registration form online.
- Click on submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to the regional NMC office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.