The University of Health and Allied Sciences offers the following top-up programmes at the Ho Campus:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Public Health Nursing
- Bachelor of Mental Health Nursing
Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have certification by Nursing and Midwifery Council, Ghana.
- Applicants must hold a Diploma with Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.50 or better.
- Applicants must hold Certificate(s) in any of the following areas: SRN and Public Health Nursing (PHN), Midwifery and Mental Health Nursing / Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMN).
- Short-listed applicants may be required to attend a selection interview.
- Applicants MUST have practised in their chosen fields for three (3) years or more.
- The point of entry will be Level 300.
- Crossing over from one programme to another (e.g. General Nursing, Public Health Nursing and Midwifery) is allowed but the point of entry is Level 200 instead of Level 300 and they must write the Licensing Examination.
- Post HAC/CHN having Diploma in Health Science Education from UCC will enter at Level 300 and must write the Licensing Examination.
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery applicants will progress in the field of Midwifery and are exempted from writing the Licensing Examination. The point of entry is Level 300 but this is at the discretion of the University. The University may decide to put an applicant at Level 200.